Search This Blog

Friday 14 September 2012

Junior Cert Results

D-Day had arrived


It was the 12th of September and the Junior Cert results were out. TY's got the day off and got to come in at 12:30 to collect our results. On the way to school I was more nervous than when I arrived. People were panicking in the Hall dreading opening the 'big brown envelope'. As our year head handed me my envelope with my results my heart began to beat faster than ever. I opened it and was delighted,  everyone seemed happy with their results! In the evening I went to 'Time' disco with my friends. It was one of the best nights I had experienced!
This weekend I will be packing for Carlingford, (The local supermarkets will run out of sweets I will buy so much!) Can't wait.

Blog soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment