Search This Blog

Friday 14 September 2012

Week One

Welcome to my TY Blog

Week One:

Can't believe one week has passed already, we have already been bombarded with fun activities to do such as Junk Kouture in Home Ec , Art and Design , a virtual trip around the world for geography and a project in religion exploring one of the eight Millennium Development
Goals. On Wednesday we had our first workshop and I didn't know what to expect. I came into school open minded excited to learn new things. Firstly we had the work experience etiquette class and I learnt how to present myself around the work place ( First impressions are vital). Next we had the life without limits class where we learnt the manner in how to present ourselves. To end the day we had a positive party in the school library where we talked about our best experiences in life and learnt how  to anchor our emotions. So far it has been great and I cannot wait to go to Carlingford to bond with new people and make new friends. 

The journey of TY has begun..





No comments:

Post a Comment