Search This Blog

Sunday 2 December 2012

Gaisce

Gaisce - The President's Award is Ireland's National Challenge Award for young people, the country's most prestigious and respected individual Award programme. It is a challenge from the President of Ireland to the young people of Ireland.
Gaisce works on the basis of a personal challenge set by the young person. You will set your own challenge and agree it with a President's Award Leader (PAL). You won't be competing with other participants, as each challenge is completely individual.The only person you will compete with is yourself. 
Last week I signed up for Gaisce. For my physical activity I chose to do 'Gaelic Football', for my peronal activity I chose to cook and for my community activity I chose to do underage camogie coaching! I cannot wait to finish the goals I have set for myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment