Search This Blog

Thursday 20 December 2012

Christmas Time


On the 17th of December we had a carol service in school. I was in the choir so I got to sing all of the wonderful hymns and songs. I really enjoyed this as it was my first time singing with the school choir. The day after the carol service we had exams. TY's had Spanish/french, religion, English, maths and irish exams. On the last day of exams TY's had none and Mrs.L decided to arrange for us to go to bowling. On Thursday morning class Cinealtas organised a Christmas party. We all went to the library and sang and danced. One of the girls in Cinealtas dressed up as Santa and gave everyone Kris-Kindle presents. After the party we went bowling at K-Bowl. I wasn't the best at bowling but got better as the game proceeded. After K-Bowl Mrs.L had a surprise for us , she brought us to WhiteWater Shopping Centre where I got KFC.

No comments:

Post a Comment